Back to Homepage
Credit: public domain
Homework 10 - Reflect
Individually, write 500 — 1000 word statement covering the following:
- What worked well about your team's process? Why?
- What did not work well about your team's process? Why?
- What tasks and activities did you do well? How come?
- What tasks and activities did you do poorly? Why? What will you do to improve in the future?
- Which person on your team deserves the MVP (Most Valuable Player) award? The winner should epitomize the
following essential qualities: self-regulating, open-minded, facile with complexity, tradeoff-aware, honest,
resourceful, adaptive, vulnerable, and persistent.
Pick two of these qualities. For each, recount an event that convinced
you that the winner exhibited the quality.
You'll submit this report on Canvas.
Covering the five topics above is enough for the full 2 points. If you don't cover all of the criteria
above, we'll give partial credit proportional to what you cover. Because of the short timeline to write this reflection, we
will not evaluate the quality of your writing, just its content. (That said, your work should be clear enough to be understood).